Welcome to the Taylor Treasure House Child Development Center!
Programs: Preschool, Pre-K Counts, School Age
At the Taylor Center you will find:
- Teaching Staff degreed in Early Childhood Education and Child Development Associate (CDA) certified staff
- Teaching Staff that attend annual professional development (training) on a variety of early childhood education topics
- STAR 4 rating by the Pennsylvania Keystone STARS Program
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum that aligns with the PA Learning Standards for Early Childhood – (The Creative Curriculum and Emergent Curriculum)
- Lesson plans created that incorporate the PA Learning Standards for Early Childhood
- Enriching Summer Program
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack included in center tuition
- Substantial age appropriate outdoor space for preschoolers and school age children
- School Age scholarships available – call the center for details
- Participation in the Child Care Aware of America Military Fee Assistance Program
- The opportunity to attend Parent Conferences, which are held three times per year
- Parent participation welcome within all programs
- Safe and secure environment with the use of a key fob security system
c/o Taylor Community Bldg.
700 S. Main Street
Taylor, PA 18517
6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Closed Major Holidays